$13.00 – $260.00
• Wild Rice Grade 'A', Product of USA, Best Before Date: 10 January 2022
• What if you could enjoy a rice that was deliciously nutty, rich in protein, jam-packed with antioxidants, that also boosted your alkalinity, and was completely gluten and grain-free? Friends, now you can -kiss the boring brown rice goodbye and say hello to the amazing wild rice, because it totally rocks!
• Wild rice is not rice at all but a member of the grass family. It’s a native long black grain of North America and was traditionally grown “wild” in isolated lake and river bed locations. Wild rice holds its long shape with cooking and has a nutty texture. It is commonly mixed with other rices to create blends or mixed as an added ingredient to various dishes such as salads.
Some impressive health benefits:
• Wild rice is a gluten free food.
• It does not contain sodium: good news for your blood pressure and your heart.
• It does take about an hour to cook, but rewards you with a lovely nutty flavor.
• It contains twice as much protein as brown rice.
• Wild rice can be eaten by diabetics, since it is actually a grass, and the grains are not polished or refined. Of course, small quantities are recommended.
• It is very rich in antioxidants—containing up to 30 times more than white rice! Which means regular consumption of wild rice protects you from disease and ageing.
• Because of its high fiber content, wild rice keeps your digestion smooth and helps lower cholesterol.
• Wild rice is a good source of essential minerals such as phosphorus, zinc and folate, which give you energy and nurture your bones.
• Vitamins A, C and E are essential for overall health and immunity. Wild rice contains these vital vitamins.
• A serving of wild rice is lower in calories than other rice varieties, so you can enjoy it without worrying about.
500g, 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 5kg, 12.5kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.